For this major wiring assignment I choose to do an instructable about shooting and the proper form needed to make shooting easier.
1) I decided to do this writing assignment because I edited a classmates so I knew the layout and kind of what to expect on it. I figured this might be a easy project to do because I got to pick the topic and do something I like. The one I edited before helped me layout how to do this project and what things I needed to do it.
2) I started this project about two weeks in advance because I knew choosing when my participants were free was going to be a little challenging based upon their schedules. I completed this project last night with putting everything together. I knew to start this project in advance then the previous one. I think I would use the same amount of time based upon it.
3) My proofreading/copying process was looked over by my tutor because I wanted to make sure I had the right stuff and do everything with help.
4) I wish I would have known that I needed to bring two copies of the usability teasing information in and that I needed two copies of exactly everything. I also wish I would have chosen more people who don’t have any basketball experience and no practice.
5) The advice I would give to someone doing this project is make sure you don’t wait until the last minute to do this project and make sure you choose participants who are willing to be test dummies whether they are having fun or not. The people I choose had fun because they learned new skills and had fun.
Overall I would say this project was really fun and being able to teach people these skills was challenging and worth it.